Updated with dozens of newly approved drugs and indications, 2006 Lippincott's Nursing Drug Guide contains over 800 complete drug monographs, organized alphabetically. Each monograph covers generic name; US and Canadian trade names; pregnancy risk category; controlled substance schedule if appropriate; drug class; therapeutic actions; indications, including off-label indications; contraindications and cautions; available forms; dosages; pharmacokinetics; I.V. facts; adverse effects; interactions; nursing considerations; assessment; interventions; and teaching points.
- Complete monographs on newly approved drugs
- Color photoguide to pills and capsules
- New table on normal laboratory values
- Key patient teaching points
- Interactions with drugs, food, alternative therapies, and laboratory tests
With Skyscape's patented smARTlink™ technology, LNDG06™ can easily cross-index with other titles from Skyscape to provide a powerful and integrated source of clinical information that you can carry with you anytime and anywhere!